* We believe the Holy Bible is inspired by God and is without error.
“All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2nd Timothy 3:16-17
* We believe in the APOSTLES CREED
We believe in God, the father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in Jesus Christ his only son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
* We believe we are all sinners, saved by God’s grace and not by our works.
“God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.” Ephesians 2:8-9
* We believe in the Sanctity of Life—every child, both born and unborn, is a precious gift from God.
“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.” Psalm 139:13
* We believe men are created as men and women are created as women and that God created each one in His image.
“So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.” Genesis 1:27
* We believe God intended marriage to be the union of one man and one woman.
“This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.” Genesis 2:24
Adopted by the Koinonia Continuance Board January 22, 2002
All Scripture is God -breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Adopted by the Koinonia Continuance Board January 22, 2022